Custom Health & Beauty Labels
Eye-Catching Custom Labels for Your Brand
When it comes to custom health and beauty labels, we've got you covered. Labels West prints a broad spectrum of labels for health, beauty, and personal care products, including:
- Chemical resistant soap & skin care labels
- Waterproof labels for products used in the shower or bath (shampoo, body wash, etc.)
- Gloss or matte laminated labels for products with essential oils
- Custom die cut labels for unique bottles & containers
- Soft touch labels to give your products an enhanced tactile feel
Every product presents its own unique labeling challenges, and perhaps none more so than health and beauty products. Labels West has the experience and expertise to deliver custom labels for your health, beauty, and personal care products that will meet or exceed your expectations.
Custom Label Materials, Finishes & More
Labels West can print your custom health and beauty labels using a variety of specialty papers and films. Our specialty label materials will give your products the unique look they need to stand out in the marketplace and the protection they need to withstand the hot, wet, and humid conditions often found in showers and bathrooms.
Once you’ve selected the right label material, our printing and finishing capabilities will provide the perfect look for your health and beauty products. Our waterproof and chemical resistant laminations and varnishes are available with a variety of finishes, including gloss, matte, satin, and pearlescent. We offer numerous tactile options, such as coarse matte and satin soft-touch, to provide the look and “feel” you need and to elevate your brand.
Digital Printing for Multiple SKUs
Do you sell multiple styles or varieties of your health or beauty product? Digital printing at Labels West is a great option for multiple SKUs. Our digital presses use no printing plates, thereby reducing your setup costs. You can alter, subtly tweak, or completely change the artwork and information on your custom health and beauty labels between runs without a separate plate charge each time.
Digital printing is an efficient and cost-effective choice for promotional, test market, or short to medium run labels. Variable imaging lets you place different images, barcodes, or copy on each label if you want to make each item unique—perfect for numbered “limited edition” products, promotional codes/giveaways, and more.
Brilliant Color with HD Flexo Printing
For medium to large volume custom label printing, our HD Flexo printing is sure to wow. HD Flexo offers a seamless transition between the quality of digital offset printing and the cost savings of flexo printing for higher quantities.
HD Flexo opens up a wider range of color options than traditional flexographic printing, and prints vibrant images with no harsh drop-offs, hard edges, or banding. Use Pantone colors or custom color matches for the colors that make your brand unique. Our presses can print custom health and beauty labels with up to ten different colors.
Waterproof & Chemical Resistant Labels
Your product doesn't stop representing your brand once it's out of the warehouse and off the shelf, so you need a label that will last throughout your product's life. Waterproof and chemical resistant labels help protect your brand integrity.
If your products will be used in a humid bath environment, or if they’ll come in contact with oils or chemicals, our protective coatings and materials will help keep your health and beauty labels looking fresh. Choose chemical resistant laminate for ultimate scuff resistance, or chemical resistant varnish for cost-effective protection.
If you're not sure what kind of protection your label will need, contact Labels West to tell us about your project. We offer free samples to let you test our label options with your products.
Squeezable & Semi-Squeezable Label Options
Tubes and bottles may present a labelling challenge for some—but not for Labels West! We work with a number of squeezable and semi-squeezable materials that will conform to the shape of your shampoo bottles, lotion tubes, or other containers, and will flex and rebound as the container is squeezed.
Strong specialty adhesives resist edge lift and bubbling. Our technical team has years of labeling and packaging experience and will work with you to ensure that your health and beauty labels are easy to apply, but tough to remove.
Specialty Health & Beauty Label Options
- Tamper evident seals: protect and secure your product
- Expanded content labels (ECLs) & hinged labels: add multiple languages, detailed instructions, ingredients, or other information with these added value labels
- Pouches, packets & sachets: great for single-use, travel, or sample size containers of shampoos, powders, lotions, etc.
- IRC/coupon labels: give your product a competitive advantage on the shelf with these powerful marketing tools
- Hang tags & bottle neck hangers: promote your product and inform customers with eye-catching promotional tags or hangers
- Header cards: for packaging beauty accessories and more
- Cover-up labels: when you're in a pinch and need to change an ingredient on a printed product, these labels are a cost-effective solution