Today, a wide range of dairy food manufacturers need to follow stringent food labeling requirements that are issued by the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration). If you are looking for top-quality dairy packaging labels, Labels West is more than happy to help.
About Our Dairy Packaging Labels
Oftentimes, the value of dairy products lies in their mineral and vitamin content. For example, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin D, and more. That's why it helps to inform consumers about all the benefits of consuming your company's products. It is important to note that basic labeling is different from claim labeling (e.g., nutrient content claims, health claims, etc.). Failure to comply with the FDA may result in litigation. This is where Labels West comes in. We offer appropriate dairy packaging label paper and adhesives that follow FDA regulations.
What are the Benefits of Using Dairy Packaging Labels?
Below is a short list of benefits of getting custom dairy packaging labels from Labels West:
- Our labels are moisture-resistant using appropriate papers and films
- Our labels are durable and will last for as long as the product’s shelf life
- Suitable for freezing conditions with all-temperature adhesives
- Capacity to handle very large volume work on our Flexo presses
- Great agility for multiple SKUs for smaller volume work on our digital presses
- Very affordable / competitive
- Up to 10 colors plus foil stamping
- Variable Data for traceability
- Ensuring labels meet your application and packaging line requirements with the appropriate liners that work best, including paper, PET, and 44PK options
- … and more!
Choose Labels West for Gorgeous Dairy Packaging Labels
Labels West consists of experienced label printing professionals and designers. We are dedicated to helping our clients create attractive, informative, and truthful dairy packaging labels at very competitive prices.