Imagine all the coffees on the market today! The sheer number of coffee brands offered in one state alone is staggering. How do you convince consumers to try your coffee over all the others out there? Sure, having extraordinarily delicious coffee helps, but how do you get your product in the hands of the consumer to begin with? The answer is stand-out custom labels.
About Our Coffee Labels
Labels West, through the years, has acquired a few secrets of the trade where numerous products are concerned. For example, we know that your label should visually represent what's inside. Additional information should let your consumer know whether the coffee beans have been grown locally, and if the coffee has been processed locally, or otherwise. We know that coffee certification icons are important, as well as brand values, and the unique story behind your brand. Through customization, this and more can be included on your label and all supported by attention grabbing printing and engaging embellishments to further support and communicate your message.
What are the Benefits of Using Coffee Labels?
Below is a short list of benefits to getting custom coffee labels from Labels West:
- Make consumers stand up and take notice of your product with brilliant colored graphics
- Through specialized labelling, get the product in the customer’s hand on time, every time – that's a great start
- Tells the story behind your coffee – appeal to their emotions with printing techniques that augment the message
- Add impactful embellishments like foil stamping, embossing and spot gloss effects
- Exotic matte textured papers available for richer looks
- Give the consumer all the information they need as to nutritional values
- Promotions and contests can be added to labels. Use variable data on labels as part of a promotion that drives traffic to your website.
- … and more!
Choose Labels West for Gorgeous Coffee Labels
Labels West wants to help your consumers start the day right – with a delicious cup of coffee. But no one will know how fantastic your coffee is if they do not stop and look at the label. Unique labels encourage consumers to grab your coffee and hold it in their hand. At that point, the product is halfway to their shopping cart. Count on Labels West to make your coffee as unique on the outside as it is on the inside.